My archival publications. See also my Semantic Scholar profile.
- Referenceless Parsing-Based Evaluation of AMR-to-English GenerationIn Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Evaluation and Comparison of NLP Systems, 2021Honorable Mention for Best Paper
- Underreporting of errors in NLG output, and what to do about itIn Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Natural Language Generation, 2021Commendation for Outstanding Position Paper
- A Balanced and Broadly Targeted Computational Linguistics CurriculumIn Proceedings of the Fifth Workshop on Teaching NLP, 2021
- A Human Evaluation of AMR-to-English Generation SystemsIn Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, 2020
- PASTRIE: A Corpus of Prepositions Annotated with Supersense Tags in Reddit International EnglishIn Proceedings of the 14th Linguistic Annotation Workshop, 2020
- A Partially Rule-Based Approach to AMR GenerationIn Proceedings of the 2019 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Student Research Workshop, 2019
- A Linked Coptic Dictionary OnlineIn Proceedings of the Second Joint SIGHUM Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature, 2018